Cycling shorts are definitely the most important part of a cycling outfit but I’m absolutely a fan of great jerseys and of how functional they are. They don’t only look good (they do!), they are also super comfortable and offer a lot of space for things you need during your ride.
Here’s what’s in my jersey when I ride:
- a little pocket money e.g. for ice cream or coca-cola
- some food like bars and gels; I love the White Chocolate Macadamia Cliff bar and the liquid Powerbar gels (it totally depends on how far I ride how much I take with me)
- Depending on the weather, you can easily put your arm / leg warmers into your back pocket
- My keys
- My phone in case something happens
- My GoPro camera to snap a perfect shot 😉